2008年12月4日 星期四

My Reactions:

I think when we are dealing with those problems between mother-in-law and the women,we have to probe into both of their points of view.
For example,I am absolutely not used to share my son’s love with another woman because I think I love him much than any other people even than his wife.However,it’s inevitable.Besides,mother-in-law might want to give some older advice on the way how to teach the grandchildren but the young couple would like to use their modern methods so the conflicts might pop out.On the other hand,the wives are also very toilsome for they have to move into a new family, adapt to them and try to play their role well.They have married so they have to learn some new rules and not allow to do something they usually do when they are single.It’s pretty difficult for them indeed.If they still express themselves as they want then the frictions with mother-in-law just emerge.
Nevertheless,the most important role to help them disentangle these problems or conflicts is the mother’s son,the wife’s husband for their combination is all because of him.As a consequence,I consider that as long as he patiently play the role who appeases them well and until they know each other for much more time and deeply then all the unhappy things would definitely disappear.

沒有留言: