2008年11月20日 星期四

My Reactions:
All most every country over world is faced with an economic crisis.As a consequence,the prime ministers or leaders of each countries start to find something useful for helping them overcome the finance depression.I think the Russia prime minister's proposals that protect the Russia from the effects of the crisis by encouraging other countries to buy the products they make or benefit from oil boom might be practicable.
However,I think the Taiwan government’s solution, for which stimulating people to spend money to improve the recession is not so good.They try to make plan that giving people money,enforcing them on buying necessaries.Most people are willing to accept it but I am not agreeing that.I see this project as a great a burden on the viewpoint of future.Do they ever think if our government has such a great deal of money?If they doesn’t,then where is those money comes from?That’s what I am worried about.Most people only see the benefits on the instant,and want to get the money as soon as possible.Nevertheless,our government borrows from abroad in fact.Then,our next generations will shoulder on these responsibilities in the future.It also means that they will be in debt when they are born.As far as I am concerned,this is such a stupid plan,which is carried out soon.(211)

沒有留言: