2008年10月7日 星期二

Tea Up

Green tea is thought to be a cancer-preventing superfood; now researchers say it may also be a weapon against deadly superbugs like MRSA.

As far as I am concerned,green tea is good to our health indeed.When I was young,my good friend,Windy suggested that I try to drink few cups of green tea a day;for it can bring some benefits such as keeping weight,reducing the fat in our body and so on.Therefore,I started to drink a cup of green tea from then on;because I wanted to stay a shape of slender.
Not until I read the news recently do I know that there are more deep aspects of drinking green tea.According to the research announced from researchers of Egypt's University of Alexandria,drinking green tea makes many positive influences on humanbeings'
health.First,green tea can enhance the bacteria-killing activity of the antibiotics which means that it may become a great weapon to fight against a growing number of antibiotic-resistant in hospitals or community settings.Furthermore,it offers a lot of healthy antioxidants so that it may improve circulation and make the degradation of cartilage delayed.Third,green tea has less caffeine which means it has fewer side effects.The most important of all,it could prevent the growth of some kinds of cancers.
As a consequence,after knowing there are so many bebefits in drinking green tea ,I intensely recommend everybody form a habit of drinking a few cups of green tea in daily life.(212 words)

沒有留言: